Facts about drinking water
The old saying of two liters a day, is it true and what else is true about our drinking water? Or does you body tell you when it’s thirsty.
Below we have a collection of facts about drinking water and their reference…. Please enjoy!
Distilled water ………..
- Is water that has been turned into vapor so that its impurities are left behind. Upon condensing, it becomes pure water.
- Is the only type of water which meets the definition of water: hydrogen + oxygen.
- Is perfectly natural water.
- Is also odorless, colorless and tasteless.
- Is free of virtually all inorganic minerals including salt.
- Is the only natural solvent that can be taken into the body without damage to the tissues.
- Acts as a solvent in the body by dissolving nutrients so they can be assimilated and taken into every cell.
- Dissolves the cell wastes so the toxins can be removed.
- Dissolves inorganic mineral substances lodged in the tissues of the body so that the substances can be eliminated in the process of purifying the body.
- Does not leach out organic body minerals but does collect and remove the toxic inorganic minerals, which have been rejected by the cells of the body and are therefore, nothing more than harmful debris obstructing he normal functions of the body.
- Is indeed the most ideal and beneficial water for all humans and also for animals.
- Leaves no residue of any kind when it enters the body.
- Is the most perfect water for the healthy functioning of those great sieves, the kidneys.
- Is the perfect liquid for the blood.
- Is the ideal liquid for efficient functioning of the lungs, stomach, liver and all other vital organs.
- Is universally accepted as the standard for biomedical applications and for drinking water purity.
- Is so pure that all drug prescriptions are formulated with distilled water.
- Is fresh, clean and pleasing to the palate.
- Makes foods and drinks prepared with it taste noticeably better. The flavor is subtle enough not to interfere with the food it is mixed with.
- Is the only pure water left on our polluted planet!