Facts about Distilled Water
- Is water that has been turned into vapor so that its impurities are left behind. Upon condensing, it becomes pure water.
- Is the only type of water which meets the definition of water: hydrogen + oxygen.
- Is perfectly natural water.
- Is also odorless, colorless and tasteless.
- Is free of virtually all inorganic minerals including salt.
- Is the only natural solvent that can be taken into the body without damage to the tissues.
- Acts as a solvent in the body by dissolving nutrients so they can be assimilated and taken into every cell.
- Dissolves the cell wastes so the toxins can be removed.
- Dissolves inorganic mineral substances lodged in the tissues of the body so that the substances can be eliminated in the process of purifying the body.
- Does not leach out organic body minerals but does collect and remove the toxic inorganic minerals, which have been rejected by the cells of the body and are therefore, nothing more than harmful debris obstructing the normal functions of the body.
- Is indeed the most ideal and beneficial water for all humans and also for animals
- Leaves no residue of any kind when it enters the body.
- Is the most perfect water for the healthy functioning of those great sieves, the kidneys.
- Is the perfect liquid for the blood.
- Is the ideal liquid for efficient functioning of the lungs, stomach, liver and all other
- vital organs.
- Is universally accepted as the standard for biomedical applications and for drinking water purity.
- Is so pure that all drug prescriptions are formulated with distilled water.
- Is fresh, clean and pleasing to the palate.
- Makes foods and drinks prepared with it taste noticeably better. The flavor is subtle enough not to interfere with the food it is mixed with.
- Is the only pure water left on our polluted planet!
Distilled water is the purest water and is the greatest natural solvent on earth!
Typical Questions and Answers
What is distilled water?
Distilled water is steam-distilled water. Distilled water is water which has been heated to the boiling point so that impurities are separated from the water, which itself becomes vapor or steam. Steam is then condensed back into pure liquid form. The impurities remain as residue in the steam kettle(to be periodically removed). This distillation system removes waterborne biological contaminants such as bacteria, parasites and viruses, organic and inorganic chemicals, heavy metals, volatile gasses, cysts, and other contaminants. Pure water contains no solids, minerals, or trace elements. It is clean, natural, and healthy. Steam distilled water is the standard by which all other waters are measured.
Are there any minerals missing from distilled water that my body needs?
There are two sources of minerals: organic and inorganic. Our bodies cannot assimilate minerals that come from an inorganic source such as the water we drink. Our bodies receive the minerals they assimilate from organic sources such as the food we eat. Distillation removes the minerals out of the water before they can enter the body’s system, and distilled water may also remove mineral deposits already there. The minerals our bodies depend on are absorbed and remain in the tissues. Therefore, the safest course of action would seem to be to use a system, such as a distiller, that takes virtually all of the contaminants from your water.
Does distilled water leach minerals from my body?
Distilled water is the purest form of water, the universal solvent. Pure water actually absorbs discarded minerals and with the assistance of the blood and lymph(mostly water), transports them to the kidneys for elimination. It is this kind of mineral elimination that is incorrectly referred to as ‘leaching’. The expression that distilled water leaches minerals from the body is inaccurate. Distilled water does not leach out body minerals, it collects and removes minerals which have been rejected by the cells and tissues, which if not evacuated, can cause arterial obstruction and serious bodily damage.
Does distilled water taste flat or funny?
No. People who make this claim have normally only tried room temperature distilled water that may have been sitting on a shelf in a plastic jug for months. Distilled water is actually tasteless. This lack of flavor may take a short while to get used to, but once you get accustomed to drinking distilled water, chlorinated tap water will seem offensive. Tap water has additives, and it is the additives that you taste. Since distilled water adds no foreign substances to your foods, the original tastes and flavors of the foods are retained. Distillers supply fresh, clean, great tasting water made right in your home, affordably, and for your convenience.
Are distillers expensive to operate?
These distillers use about 12 cents of electricity for each liter of water that is distilled. You’ll probably find that it is a fraction of the cost of buying water at the store or having it delivered and is guaranteed to be Pure Water all the time.
Do some contaminants carry over with the steam in the distillation process?
Some contaminants that have boiling points lower than that of water could carry over, which is why these distillers are equipped with a safety feature: a volatile gas vent, a design feature which removes most of these contaminants. For even further protection, each distiller is also equipped with a carbon post-filter to provide you with the highest quality distilled water with a 99% or higher removal rate of contaminants.
Besides drinking, what are some other uses for distilled water?
Besides drinking, distilled water is great for hundreds of uses, including:
- Cooking: Chlorine-free soups & vegetable – taste the improvement – pots and pans are easier to clean.
- Baby Formulas: Boiling tap water kills bacteria, but doesn’t remove contaminants. Distilled water, virtually free of contaminants.
- Beverages: Savor true flavors of coffee, tea, and juices. The taste is incomparable, and you’ll also use less.
- Low Sodium Diets: 99.9% of sodium removed in the distillation process.
- Ice Cubes: Won’t spoil the taste of beverages. Makes cleaner, harder ice cubes.
- Pets: They’ll love you for giving them clean water.
- Complexion Care: Tap water impurities can clog skin pores – feel the difference with distilled water.
- Plants: Plants and cut flowers live longer and look healthier because, just like nature’s rainwater, distilled water is free of mineral salts.
- Aquariums: Fish thrive in a chlorine-free tank. Distilled water is clean and clear.
- Contact Lenses: Distilled water won’t irritate eyes.
- Humidifiers: Eliminates white dust, mineral salt, and rust concerns. Adds more life and efficiency.
- Steam Irons: Eliminate scaling of steam iron vents. Irons will operate more efficiently and last longer.
- Kettles: Eliminate mineral salt scaling. Inside of kettles will look like new.
- Photography: Perfect development.
- Wet-Cell Batteries: Batteries last long with Distilled Water.
Only by drinking distilled water can you obtain true health.